What is a Graduation Day
without a Graduation party? Graduation Party
assumes great significance in the life of a student, mainly because of the proportions of the event itself. However, a successful Graduation Party needs planning, else it degenerates into a lousy pass-time. The Top Five Graduation Party Ideas would be:
1. Make a detailed list of everything that you need to buy, arrange or borrow.
2. Make a list of the guests keeping in mind their inter-personal equations. Try not to call the most unpopular guy and make everyone uncomfortable.
3. Make the guests comfortable by your hospitality. No one goes to a party to only eat. They can very well go to a restaurant. If you are not a good host, the party is a flop. Period.
4. Order food that is fuss free. No point ordering a 7- course meal; the floor will have to take in more than your guests.
5. Don't take in too much alcohol yourself! It can get very embarrassing if you cant carry off liquor in your own party.
If you cannot organize a Graduation Party, reach out your Graduation Day wishes
to your friends and fellow-grads
with these Graduation Day cards...The Announcement...The Encouragement...
Labels: Graduation party